This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New: luajit-2.0.4-1
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 14:31:55 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New: luajit-2.0.4-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 1442507869 dot 10372 dot 3 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <55FC62DD dot 2060602 at cornell dot edu> <1442614138 dot 5072 dot 8 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <55FD5649 dot 4040003 at cornell dot edu>
On 9/19/2015 8:34 AM, Ken Brown wrote:
On 9/18/2015 6:08 PM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
On Fri, 2015-09-18 at 15:15 -0400, Ken Brown wrote:
Thanks for this! I can use your 64-bit patch to build luajittex on
64-bit Cygwin. Two questions:
1. Do you plan to send your patch upstream? I had some correspondence
with the author last year in which he said he would welcome a patch to
make luajit build on 64-bit Cygwin.
Unfortunately, upstreaming takes time (particularly when dealing with
the many misconceptions people have about Cygwin) so I've admittedly
been lax in that regard.
I have to send the patch to upstream TeX Live anyway, so I could just
copy the luajit author.
I did this, and he just applied the patch (with credit to you) as git
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple