This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cmake fails to run/build under Cygwin
- From: Warren Young <wyml at etr-usa dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 09:48:39 -0600
- Subject: Re: cmake fails to run/build under Cygwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAA3P5HMEWibqgdNXc4pazB1wdoBtxcDAbHrHQfHFBi5y925ZMA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Sep 21, 2015, at 5:10 AM, Nick Kennedy <email@example.com> wrote:
> running 'cmake .â
What happens if you use a separate build directory instead?
Are you trying to build something publicly-available, which we can all test? I just built yasm via cmake under Cygwin 64 2.1.1 on Windows 10, and it worked just fine.
The resulting binary doesnât run correctly for some kind of linking issue, but I donât think thatâs cmakeâs fault.
Careful: yasm has both autotools and cmake based build systems. I built it using the first set of commands above.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple