This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Question about old win32 api
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 11:52:57 -0500
- Subject: Re: Question about old win32 api
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <A8FCEC4C682E094AAB49CE0CE41E28EA18502B88 at EXCHMB06 dot is dot l-3com dot com>
On Mon, 2015-09-21 at 16:10 +0000, Jacob.A.Lamberson@l-3com.com wrote:
> I'm attempting to compile cygwin 1.7.18. I've made some progress, but have
> run into what appears to be an incompatibility between minGW's Win32 api
> and this version of cygwin.
Better yet, why are you trying to build such an old version?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple