This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cmake fails to run/build under Cygwin
- From: "Tony Kelman" <tony at kelman dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 11:09:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: cmake fails to run/build under Cygwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAA3P5HMEWibqgdNXc4pazB1wdoBtxcDAbHrHQfHFBi5y925ZMA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAA3P5HPNrvCLCAoLwukbrmrkVNBmRdSjMgMw0O739XxLXY9o=g at mail dot gmail dot com>
It looks as though there is a problem with `execute_process` (and the
deprecated `exec_program`). I haven't tried uninstalling the Win32
version of CMake, but it's definitely the CygWin version that is
Could you try at least taking the win32 cmake off your path?
Or as an experiment, running `PATH=/usr/bin cmake .` ?
Problems with exec'ing external programs would otherwise lead me to
suspect BLODA or something trying to inject hooks into all processes
on startup. You aren't trying to run this in conemu by any chance?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple