This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New: luajit-2.0.4-1 [GOLDSTAR]
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 15:02:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New: luajit-2.0.4-1 [GOLDSTAR]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 1442507869 dot 10372 dot 3 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <55FC62DD dot 2060602 at cornell dot edu> <1442614138 dot 5072 dot 8 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <55FD5649 dot 4040003 at cornell dot edu> <55FEFB9B dot 1090402 at cornell dot edu> <1442850565 dot 11704 dot 1 dot camel at cygwin dot com>
> On Sun, 2015-09-20 at 14:31 -0400, Ken Brown wrote:
> > On 9/19/2015 8:34 AM, Ken Brown wrote:
> > > On 9/18/2015 6:08 PM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> > >> On Fri, 2015-09-18 at 15:15 -0400, Ken Brown wrote:
> > >>> Thanks for this! I can use your 64-bit patch to build luajittex on
> > >>> 64-bit Cygwin. Two questions:
> > >>>
> > >>> 1. Do you plan to send your patch upstream? I had some correspondence
> > >>> with the author last year in which he said he would welcome a patch to
> > >>> make luajit build on 64-bit Cygwin.
> > >>
> > >> Unfortunately, upstreaming takes time (particularly when dealing with
> > >> the many misconceptions people have about Cygwin) so I've admittedly
> > >> been lax in that regard.
> > >
> > > I have to send the patch to upstream TeX Live anyway, so I could just
> > > copy the luajit author.
> > I did this, and he just applied the patch (with credit to you) as git
> > commit 076d625.
> Thanks! Andrew?
Gold star awarded! https://cygwin.com/goldstars/#KB
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple