This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Issues encountered with new Cygwin version
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Linda Walsh <cygwin at tlinx dot org>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 13:29:44 +0300
- Subject: Re: Issues encountered with new Cygwin version
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <BLU182-W10FB6B21A2AEC90F71470FD4450 at phx dot gbl> <154887677 dot 20150923111537 at yandex dot ru> <BLU182-DS2B4F831FEB7E4C1B67330D4440 at phx dot gbl> <56036256 dot 8080209 at tlinx dot org> <BLU182-DS2567923242507AF88D9315D4430 at phx dot gbl> <56037F66 dot 40209 at tlinx dot org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Linda Walsh!
>>> > > I believe the target of the symlink should be "protocol" (i.e.
>>> > > singular)
>>> > Err. That is. How did no one found it earlier?
>>> Because it is plural on unix/linux? MS seems to have misspelt it?
>> I believe it's "misspelt" due to the 8 character limit for legacy file
> How would that affect 'services'?
With best regards,
Thursday, September 24, 2015 13:29:32
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple