This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: HTTPS - Error setting certificate verify locations
- From: "fluffy8x ." <tkook11 at gmail dot com>
- To: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 15:53:55 -0400
- Subject: Re: HTTPS - Error setting certificate verify locations
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKs53GU64Y_vBcfGuana_LsicfGc2qD0vqQYNgJoJ+=5Jo7=ng at mail dot gmail dot com> <1119268 dot 20150914213950 at yandex dot ru> <CAKs53GVZNLgaDyY+=GQPtQGRqSNAN97=sXY0d7sm9FT69ooNrQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <636766954 dot 20150915070045 at yandex dot ru> <CAKs53GUFsQq5G9358u6JtmF7u2eEYGUdJtzV0qQR5sg2p_3y0g at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAKs53GUEk-48xEeUHKbc89aQGEMb2sQJ1ffHTvJNv3LHi=HuWQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <560AEB66 dot 2080401 at cornell dot edu>
I didn't see your reply beforehand as it didn't arrive in my inbox.
I'll retry and wait for autorebase to finish. Right now, though, it
seems that the process is hanging, as the progress bar does not
On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 3:49 PM, Ken Brown <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 9/29/2015 3:42 PM, fluffy8x . wrote:
>>> Yes, indeed I have only one Cygwin install.
>> However, since autorebase.dash hangs at the end of setup.exe, I close
>> it when it reaches that process. Perhaps this might contribute to the
>> I still haven't received a reply
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple