This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: After cygwin update, all files are created with +x flag
- From: cyg Simple <cygsimple at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 12:55:18 -0400
- Subject: Re: After cygwin update, all files are created with +x flag
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <10m9flagqmy3w$ dot 1dy4m4bn3fx8g dot dlg at 40tude dot net> <560FCE3D dot 8090503 at cornell dot edu>
On 10/3/2015 8:46 AM, Ken Brown wrote:
> See https://cygwin.com/faq/faq.html#faq.using.ssh-pubkey-stops-working .
Why would a user such as the OP look for this id in the FAQ as an answer
to his problem? Shouldn't there be a section for "ACL and File
Permissions Wrong After Upgrade"? Sure it could point to the SSH entry
but it is a different question.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple