This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Specifying package version in command line of setup
- From: Alexey Sokolov <alexey+cygwin at asokolov dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 18:08:43 +0100
- Subject: Specifying package version in command line of setup
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
When gcc-5 was uploaded (as test), gcc-4 broke:
C:/cygwin-root/lib/gcc/i686-pc-cygwin/4.9.3/cc1plus.exe: error while
loading shared libraries: cygisl-10.dll: cannot open shared object file:
No such file or directory
I'm using this to install cygwin:
setup-x86.exe --quiet-mode ... --packages automake,gcc-g++,...
But it installs gcc-4, because gcc-5 is marked as test version.
Is there some way to specify on command line:
* which version of which package I want to install,
* or to enable installation of test versions?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple