This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Specifying package version in command line of setup
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: JonY <10walls at gmail dot com>
- Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 15:54:15 -0400
- Subject: Re: Specifying package version in command line of setup
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56100B9B dot 4020801 at asokolov dot org> <56101251 dot 3010407 at gmail dot com> <56102428 dot 7010305 at asokolov dot org>
On 10/3/2015 2:53 PM, Alexey Sokolov wrote:
Ah, that helped, thanks. This dependency is missing from gcc-4 though.
I think the problem is that when JonY uploaded gcc-5, he inadvertently
changed the dependencies of the gcc packages to those of gcc-5.
Probably those packages should require the dependencies of both gcc-4
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple