This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: workflow idiom to compare zip/tgz with folder subtree
- From: Paul <Paul dot Domaskis at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 00:39:44 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: workflow idiom to compare zip/tgz with folder subtree
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20150922T134912-790 at post dot gmane dot org> <97783140 dot 20150922161211 at yandex dot ru> <loom dot 20150923T030425-106 at post dot gmane dot org> <6E467703-38A3-4128-ACEE-26D0F75678D0 at etr-usa dot com> <loom dot 20150925T025036-592 at post dot gmane dot org> <9247860E-ADB2-4667-8DEB-8FF6C4B53DB9 at etr-usa dot com>
Warren Young <wyml <at> etr-usa.com> writes:
Lots of good background for newbies to version control apps.
Warren, thanks for the comprehensive map of version control
apps for newbies. To be honest, I'm not sure when I will have
a chance to get spun up on one. But I know where there is a
good intro now.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple