This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gcc-5.2.0-1 (Test x86/x86_64)
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 09:14:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gcc-5.2.0-1 (Test x86/x86_64)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 560BC46D dot 3060500 at gmail dot com> <5612C748 dot 1070002 at cornell dot edu> <5613A488 dot 1040206 at gmail dot com>
On 10/6/2015 6:38 AM, JonY wrote:
Yes, I am aware that something weird is going on in the x86 binutils but
can't seem to pin it down anywhere. gcc builds hang when using the new
nm (or perhaps build very very slowly).
I'd be interested on your findings.
OK, I've started a new thread for this, since it doesn't seem to be
related to gcc-5:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple