This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
how can I disable the warning about X11 forwarding
- From: Peter <fomember at freenet dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 18:47:01 +0200
- Subject: how can I disable the warning about X11 forwarding
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <dcce3c3876ff4fd0a63ce4d44b5b5a81 at DB4PR90MB0154 dot MGDPHG dot emi dot philips dot com>
I want to allow some users to run an interactive program on my w2012
server via ssh.
The program is a console app so I do not need X forwarding.
Users are connecting via putty without an X server.
Alas they always get nagged with the
"WARNING: No xauth data; using fake authentication data for X11 forwarding."
Is there a way to get rid of this message?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple