This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with nm in binutils-2.25-2 on x86
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>
- Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 09:52:18 -0400
- Subject: Re: Problem with nm in binutils-2.25-2 on x86
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5613C8B0 dot 5060604 at cornell dot edu> <5614EC94 dot 7080500 at gmail dot com> <561638C5 dot 90503 at gmail dot com> <561684E7 dot 5010608 at cornell dot edu> <5617974E dot 10705 at gmail dot com> <5617DF99 dot 7030701 at cornell dot edu> <561853F4 dot 8010009 at gmail dot com> <561928EB dot 1050106 at gmail dot com> <5619E4A0 dot 6090808 at gmail dot com>
On 10/11/2015 12:25 AM, JonY wrote:
On 10/10/2015 23:04, JonY wrote:
On 10/10/2015 07:55, JonY wrote:
I'll be rebuilding the CRT and cygwin gcc soon to give this a try.
Nope, rebuilding the crt and Cygwin dll did not help at all.
Updating binutils against git master seems to have solved the problem,
so new binutils version incoming.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple