This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
smake compilation fails at malloc() checking
- From: Aaron Schneider <notstop2 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 11:45:42 +0000
- Subject: smake compilation fails at malloc() checking
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
When trying to compile smake on cygwin x86 it fails at the step of checking for malloc:
"Checking if we may not define our own malloc()..."
And it stalls there consuming some cpu. The developer suggests it's a cygwin bug that was introduced recently. The steps to reproduce it are:
- Download smake from https://sourceforge.net/projects/s-make/files/latest/download
- Extract, cd into the folder and make
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple