This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: convert does nothing - issue with cyglcms2-2 dll?
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 12:21:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: convert does nothing - issue with cyglcms2-2 dll?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <4855c785a6dc2519a7f1cf68e700f3b3 at mail dot gmail dot com> <126498036 dot 20151011190556 at yandex dot ru> <f30873fb036530506bdf59c2744b3a8e at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 10/12/2015 11:13 AM, Katriel Friedman wrote:
- One for not reading the Reporting Problems instructions completely (and
missing cygcheck.out request)
- One for not seeing the helpful emails from Ken Brown and Marco Atzeri
You've installed version 2.5-1 of liblcms2_2, but the current version is 2.6-1.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple