This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updated: setup.exe (Release 2.872)
- From: "Fergus" <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 07:28:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: Updated: setup.exe (Release 2.872)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I always install / update Cygwin from a x86/release/ directory located on my
hard drive, and kept up to date.
The new setup-x86.exe requires setup.ini.sig located in x86/ as well as
Easy to manage, but is this additional requirement intentional?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple