This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc-core requires libvtv0?
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 07:57:13 -0400
- Subject: Re: gcc-core requires libvtv0?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <64kp1b56so0fre6tnm6dqdeuct2o1ts915 at 4ax dot com> <loom dot 20151013T124055-290 at post dot gmane dot org>
On 10/13/2015 6:44 AM, Achim Gratz wrote:
Andrew Schulman <schulman.andrew@...> writes:
For the last month or so every time I update in setup, in the Resolving
Dependencies pane I see
Required by: gcc-core
That's another fallout of the gcc-5.2.0 test version, which changed the
dependencies to those for gcc-5.2.0 (that's wrong, IMHO). It's only
available as "test" as a result, so if you install "curr", then there's no
available version for libvtv that you can install. I guess we need to
enable different dependencies for "prev", "curr" and "test" in setup.ini.
A simple workaround in this particular case is to just choose libvtv0 for install.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple