This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc-core requires libvtv0?
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 13:31:10 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: gcc-core requires libvtv0?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <64kp1b56so0fre6tnm6dqdeuct2o1ts915 at 4ax dot com> <loom dot 20151013T124055-290 at post dot gmane dot org> <561CF199 dot 7050205 at cornell dot edu>
Ken Brown <kbrown <at> cornell.edu> writes:
> A simple workaround in this particular case is to just choose libvtv0 for
You can't since it's a new library that is not yet available as "curr",
unless you are manually installing the test version.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple