This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc-core requires libvtv0?
- From: cyg Simple <cygsimple at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 10:57:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: gcc-core requires libvtv0?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <64kp1b56so0fre6tnm6dqdeuct2o1ts915 at 4ax dot com> <loom dot 20151013T124055-290 at post dot gmane dot org>
On 10/13/2015 6:44 AM, Achim Gratz wrote:
> I guess we need to
> enable different dependencies for "prev", "curr" and "test" in setup.ini.
I'm surprised that this hasn't occurred already because of this. Yes
the dependency tree needs to be needs to be cognizant of version of
dependencies as well as differing libraries.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple