This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin man does not recognise PerlRE ?
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 13:18:04 -0500
- Subject: Re: Cygwin man does not recognise PerlRE ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <19032584 dot 20151016193336 at yandex dot ru>
On Fri, 2015-10-16 at 19:33 +0300, Andrey Repin wrote:
> It was bugging me for quite some time now. I don't like POSIX RE - they are
> cumbersome and unwieldy.
> Is there a possibility to build man for Cygwin with PerlRE support?
Presumably that would come via PCRE, which man-db does not currently
support. Perhaps PTC upstream.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple