This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin man does not recognise PerlRE ?
- From: Warren Young <wyml at etr-usa dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 14:19:25 -0600
- Subject: Re: Cygwin man does not recognise PerlRE ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <19032584 dot 20151016193336 at yandex dot ru> <1445019484 dot 12068 dot 6 dot camel at cygwin dot com>
On Oct 16, 2015, at 12:18 PM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> On Fri, 2015-10-16 at 19:33 +0300, Andrey Repin wrote:
>> Is there a possibility to build man for Cygwin with PerlRE support?
> Presumably that would come via PCRE, which man-db does not currently
> support. Perhaps PTC upstream.
If there were such a mode, would it be allowed to enable it, since that would effectively put libpcre into Base?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple