This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin man does not recognise PerlRE ?
- From: Mike Cappella <mike at cappella dot us>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 13:29:36 -0700
- Subject: Re: Cygwin man does not recognise PerlRE ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
> On Oct 16, 2015, at 12:18 PM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> > On Fri, 2015-10-16 at 19:33 +0300, Andrey Repin wrote:
> >> Is there a possibility to build man for Cygwin with PerlRE support?
> > Presumably that would come via PCRE, which man-db does not currently
> > support. Perhaps PTC upstream.
> If there were such a mode, would it be allowed to enable it, since that would effectively put libpcre into Base?
Maybe someone can rebuild less(1) to build with PCRE, and then you can set MANPAGER=less.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple