This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Error Installing Cygwin (setup-x86_64.exe & setup-x86) - No setup.ini.sig found.
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 22:52:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: Error Installing Cygwin (setup-x86_64.exe & setup-x86) - No setup.ini.sig found.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CACoLpU-VJqaNv5VQo0sYfDkVLfK5wDw+Usvg29QsAS6M7BwitQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
Robert Pace writes:
> I downloaded the very latest setup-x86_64.exe and setup-x86.exe from
> www.cygwin.com yesterday (version 2.872). I started trying to install
> the 64bit version of cygwin and selected "download only". I chose a
> mirror from the list, and the download concluded fine. I then re-ran
> the setup application and chose "install from local directory" and
> selected the folder which held the downloaded files. The setup
> application then halts installation due to a missing setup.ini.sig.
Could you check if the setup.ini.sig file is just not stored to disk and
that setup would commence installing if you downloaded it manually and
put alongside the setup.ini file?
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple