This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Error Installing Cygwin (setup-x86_64.exe & setup-x86) - No setup.ini.sig found.
- From: Nicolas Roche <nicolas dot roche at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 11:13:00 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Error Installing Cygwin (setup-x86_64.exe & setup-x86) - No setup.ini.sig found.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CACoLpU-VJqaNv5VQo0sYfDkVLfK5wDw+Usvg29QsAS6M7BwitQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <8737xawn6j dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <56216C25 dot 6090104 at cornell dot edu> <878u72eyy2 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
> You can always tell it to not check the signature (--no-verify / -X),
> but if the directory you set it upon looks like a mirror and has a setup
> file, then it will by default want to check the signature (belonging to
> the actual suffix used: .xz, .bz2 and lastly .ini).
Even with -X the installation from local directory does not work.
In semi-attended mode I can see that the installer does not see any of the
local packages. So the installer just create the c:/cygwin directory
but do nothing more.
This was working before the update of the 16th of October
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple