This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: git -- error: cannot fork() for fetch-pack: Resource temporarily unavailable
- From: kuaf <kuaf dot lee at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 19:35:57 +0800
- Subject: Re: git -- error: cannot fork() for fetch-pack: Resource temporarily unavailable
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFLqW4NoEN0YOK1WDHxOWpmgH_SS=28jW3WzqQzgfW7K0f-Rrw at mail dot gmail dot com> <5622F6F6 dot 8030303 at cornell dot edu>
It resolved the issue, thank you, Ken.
2015-10-18 9:33 GMT+08:00 Ken Brown <email@example.com>:
> On 10/17/2015 8:32 PM, kuaf wrote:
>> Hi list,
>> The Cygwin was running on Windows 10 box based on the latest
>> The unexpected error prompted when I `git clone` any repository,
>> 0 [main] git-remote-https 24312 child_info_fork::abort:
>> C:\cygwin\bin\cygcurl-4.dll: Loaded to different address:
>> parent(0x580000) != child(0xCC0000)
>> error: cannot fork() for fetch-pack: Resource temporarily unavailable
> You need to do a full rebase (and possibly reboot) to fix this. If you're
> not sure how to do a full rebase, see the following recent thread:
>> With the `cygcheck git`, it showed a few api-ms-win-* missed, e.g.
>> cygcheck: track_down: could not find api-ms-win-core-rtlsupport-l1-2-0.dll
> These error messages are bogus. They won't occur with the cygcheck in the
> next Cygwin release (or the current test release).
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple