This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updated: setup.exe (Release 2.872)
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 20:33:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: Updated: setup.exe (Release 2.872)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <000501d10580$62e56a90$28b03fb0$ at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
> I always install / update Cygwin from a x86/release/ directory located on my
> hard drive, and kept up to date.
> The new setup-x86.exe requires setup.ini.sig located in x86/ as well as
> Easy to manage, but is this additional requirement intentional?
The next version of setup will drop this requirement until it can ensure
that both the setup file and the signature are downloaded together in
such a case. Please note that an existing signature is still checked.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptations for Waldorf Q V3.00R3 and Q+ V3.54R2:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple