This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Error Installing Cygwin (setup-x86_64.exe & setup-x86) - No setup.ini.sig found.
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 08:05:42 +0200
- Subject: Re: Error Installing Cygwin (setup-x86_64.exe & setup-x86) - No setup.ini.sig found.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CACoLpU-VJqaNv5VQo0sYfDkVLfK5wDw+Usvg29QsAS6M7BwitQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <87zizg131x dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <56242E66 dot 3020204 at cornell dot edu>
Ken Brown writes:
> On 10/18/2015 1:47 PM, Achim Gratz wrote:
>> I think it's now fixed and sorry for the trouble.
> Thanks for the quick fix. All the problems I reported seem to be gone.
Great. Thanks to you and David for letting me know what exactly you
were operating from and how, since otherwise I would not have found that
code-path as quickly.
If anybody has an idea how to generate coverage reports while testing
and/or automate the testing for setup, please let me know.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptations for KORG EX-800 and Poly-800MkII V0.9:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple