This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New: gimp-2.8.14-2
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 19:07:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New: gimp-2.8.14-2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 1444930471 dot 14968 dot 72 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <5624F085 dot 1030801 at oracle dot com> <1445267256 dot 10544 dot 5 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <56250C11 dot 7010201 at oracle dot com> <1445268832 dot 10544 dot 9 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <5625158D dot 7050805 at cornell dot edu>
Ken Brown writes:
> There's a script in /etc/profile.d that puts it in PATH. Most likely,
> Volker just has to start a new shell after installing liblapack0.
> I've been bitten by this a couple times.
I'll say it again, none of that would be necessary if we could figure
out how to have the alternatives system put the correct cyglapack DLL
into /bin (a symlink won't do unfortunately, although a native symlink
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf Q+, Q and microQ:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple