This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New: gimp-2.8.14-2
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 23:38:28 +0300
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New: gimp-2.8.14-2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 1444930471 dot 14968 dot 72 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <5624F085 dot 1030801 at oracle dot com> <1445267256 dot 10544 dot 5 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <56250C11 dot 7010201 at oracle dot com> <1445268832 dot 10544 dot 9 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <5625158D dot 7050805 at cornell dot edu> <87r3kqhjmt dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Achim Gratz!
>> There's a script in /etc/profile.d that puts it in PATH. Most likely,
>> Volker just has to start a new shell after installing liblapack0.
>> I've been bitten by this a couple times.
> I'll say it again, none of that would be necessary if we could figure
> out how to have the alternatives system put the correct cyglapack DLL
> into /bin (a symlink won't do unfortunately, although a native symlink
Hardlink would be more portable at this point.
With best regards,
Monday, October 19, 2015 23:38:06
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple