This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Install Bug on Windows XP
- From: Thomas Dineen <tdineen at ix dot netcom dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, Thomas Dineen <tdineen at ix dot netcom dot com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 18:52:41 -0700
- Subject: Install Bug on Windows XP
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
When I install the newest Cygwin 32 on Windows XP the
install process hangs on cmake-debuginfo-3.3.2-1.
The system seems to hang in an infinite loop with
setup.exe drawing 99% of the CPU.
Please note that the download and SHA checksum
check seem to complete successfully.
Please note that I am running Windows XP SP3 with
with the current updates installed.
Is there a way to work around this bug and complete
the install manually?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple