Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.3.0-0.4

I don't have much time to test it right now (and won't have any time at all
next week), but so far things look good.  The problem with the 0.2 test
version with UID/GID mapping and not recognizing the primary domain in some
cases is gone (might have been a fluke anyway).  Correlating the output from
getfacl and icacls still requires some mental gymnastics, but I didn't find
any obvious errors in the mode bits and ACL so far, which means that things
like rsync (and some file tests) will now return the correct results for the
cases I've looked at.

Regards,
Achim.