This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problems with to_string not declared in this scope
- From: Michael Enright <mike at kmcardiff dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 10:00:15 -0700
- Subject: Re: problems with to_string not declared in this scope
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <BN3PR03MB14323D6B1DD4FE6AE80F0A55C2250 at BN3PR03MB1432 dot namprd03 dot prod dot outlook dot com>
On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 9:28 PM, Luong Hoang wrote:
> The error says 'to_string' was not declared in this scope
Lack of developer attention in the related project newlib. I googled
this myself a couple of weeks ago. Apparently if you start to work on
that you pull in a lot of other little missing tasks including
actually writing the string conversion piece for some of the wider
https://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2015-01/msg00049.html is near the
message you reference but I couldn't tell if it was the same thread.
I sometimes wonder what would be involved in fixing this.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple