This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problems with to_string not declared in this scope
- From: Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin list <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 10:47:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: problems with to_string not declared in this scope
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <BN3PR03MB14323D6B1DD4FE6AE80F0A55C2250 at BN3PR03MB1432 dot namprd03 dot prod dot outlook dot com> <CAOC2fq-ZhoyhdByQ8+Q64Wf_FjYQpD1VKvZ-PR9buCNXVEBJgg at mail dot gmail dot com> <562C6940 dot 1050404 at gmail dot com>
On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 6:31 AM, JonY wrote:
> On 10/25/2015 01:00, Michael Enright wrote:
>> On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 9:28 PM, Luong Hoang wrote:
>>> The error says 'to_string' was not declared in this scope
>> I sometimes wonder what would be involved in fixing this.
> Full C99 *printf support. Corinna answered on the same thread
I hacked around this for clang with :
CXXFLAGS += -D_GLIBCXX_USE_C99
(whoops, should have been CPPFLAGS)
GCS a+ e++ d- C++ ULS$ L+$ !E- W++ P+++$ w++$ tv+ b++ DI D++ 5++
The Tao of math: The numbers you can count are not the real numbers.
Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts.
"Ok, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus Torvalds
"People disagree with me. I just ignore them." -- Linus Torvalds
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple