initial cygwin installation

I am making a fresh install of Cygwin on a Windows 7 machine.

The installation is to a 256 GB memory stick. Should I format the memory stick as NTFS? What allocation unit size should I specify when formatting?

I have got as far as the following screenshot;

http://cpm86.com/sdcard-new-1.jpg

Should I leave the settings as they are on that screen, specifically leave everything as 'default' ? There's no point installing everything, and the following page;

https://cygwin.com/install.html

says;

Q: How do I install everything?
A: You do not want to do this! This will install an enormous amount of packages that you will never use, including debuginfo and source for every package.
Clicking on the "Default" label next to the "All" category to change it to "Install" will mark every Cygwin package for installation. Be advised that this will download and install tens of gigabytes to your computer.

Is it okay to click 'next' on the screen at;    http://cpm86.com/sdcard-new-1.jpg

Thanks for advice.