This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mkshortcut (cygutils-1.4.14) free error
- From: Mark Geisert <mark at maxrnd dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 09:57:22 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: mkshortcut (cygutils-1.4.14) free error
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1445135414 dot 3384650 dot 413058409 dot 46BC94AD at webmail dot messagingengine dot com> <1445823930 dot 241438 dot 419951441 dot 109BA262 at webmail dot messagingengine dot com> <562E30AF dot 5020502 at cornell dot edu> <loom dot 20151026T205200-829 at post dot gmane dot org> <1445904708 dot 1171081 dot 420968713 dot 3D94007E at webmail dot messagingengine dot com> <loom dot 20151027T061000-194 at post dot gmane dot org> <1445992232 dot 1521329 dot 422055817 dot 4924D989 at webmail dot messagingengine dot com> <loom dot 20151028T052911-820 at post dot gmane dot org> <20151028091252 dot GY5319 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen writes:
> On Oct 28 04:49, Mark Geisert wrote:
> > Anthony Heading writes:
> > > On the build I made on Windows 10, however, I hit the problem on the
> > > very first invocation. I imagine you therefore are building on Windows 7
> > > or earlier, which seems to produce binaries that work OK.
> > Yes, I'm building on Windows 7, 64- and 32-bit as well as Windows XP.
> Uh oh, you know the vultures are circling around XPs head...
Indeed. I only meant I have no current plans to upgrade beyond Win7. That
XP machine is way overdue for its upgrade to Win7.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple