This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How can I completely remove Perl 5.22?
- From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert at alum dot mit dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 21:09:17 -0600
- Subject: Re: How can I completely remove Perl 5.22?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAK-n8j6WU+TdV3n_gc-yyBGc_DuXx9NsUsgqVCPpxS29HCi=sA at mail dot gmail dot com> <n0oeqh$q9c$1 at ger dot gmane dot org> <CAK-n8j4AFaEeYMPbXEc1b=t6fmfTsZ1u_8o5RcEDuvypyvBX1Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAEhDDbB4q96wG4QtCXSnNW728THj118AN6mpcVP6D8mSDbAbnQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 9:57 AM, Csaba Raduly wrote:
> I suspect none of it. Those env variables sound like an attempt to
> marry some non-Cygwin Perl into Cygwin.
Raduly got it right. I must have had some problem at some point,
added those variables, and got everything all crossed up. I removed
the variables from my .bashrc file, un-installed ActiveState Perl, and
All seems to be working normally again. Thanks for the help!
Jim Reisert AD1C, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, http://www.ad1c.us
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple