This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: xfig-3.2.5c-2.x86_64 crashes on save as or export on windows 10
- From: Hans-Georg Scherneck <hgs at chalmers dot se>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 20:11:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: xfig-3.2.5c-2.x86_64 crashes on save as or export on windows 10
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
it crashes on x_86 (i.e. 32 bit version) too, even after re-installing the xorg-server packages.
xfig won't show the export window before it crashes. What else can I do? Any step-by-step procedure
with xorg-server renewal?
Is there an issue with Athena widgets?
A follow up.
I down leveled the xorg-server* (5 packages from 1.17.2-4 to 1.17.2-3
-common, -devel, -dmx, -extra + servers) and this bad behavior
goes away (Xfig saves as and/or exports files). There is a segfault
when it exits & some complaints re missing fonts (?) but I can
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple