This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Subversion (1.8/1.9) suddenly stopped working
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 18:41:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: Subversion (1.8/1.9) suddenly stopped working
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAC5RM9rjLmxqwBExmLZYnF7Kco7bCqnGGUCoH4jfo5FF1wrwTw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAC5RM9rhW+xLPcViLXWkb_wRF1S9b3Smhg7dsVT=C53dbUmd+w at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 30/10/2015 18:36, Jesse Farrell wrote:
OK.... I upgraded everything and rebooted, and this seems to be
working -- no silent svn, no segfaults. My apologies for the
don't worry Jesse,
sooner or later it happens to everyone.
Silent updated of MS or AV are usually the culprit.
I had a similar one with another package last day.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple