Re: Jemalloc under CYGWIN

Greetings, Yucong Sun!

> I'm sorry, I got distracted from this issue and hadn't make any progress.

> One thing specifically I need to be able to work on this issue is some
> information describing how to build/test cygwin lib (rather than using
> it). I couldn't find any information on the website, (or I havn't look
> deeply enough).

Probably the latter. :) It isn't obvious, but it is there.
The starting page is http://cygwin.com/contrib.html

I've managed to build it through trial and error, given my near zero knowledge
in bird family languages, it still wasn't all that hard.
For someone familiar with it, it should be much easier.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...