Re: upgrades hang forever on 0p_000_autorebase.dash

Hi,

I think that is very unlikely, I tried running setup many times and at
least once I rebooted and just ran setup, that time I left the laptop
running all night to see if the 0p_000_autorebase.dash would ever finish
(it didn't!). I think I would have noticed if there were any background
windows then, assuming that they would have at least appeared in the
task bar. I think it it is much more likely to be related to
permissions. When setup is running scripts what happens to stdin, is it
closed, is /dev/null redirected to it or is it just left open? Is there
any way for me to see the stdout/stderr of the script that setup is running?

Patrick