This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with line buffering and getc function on 1.7.33.
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 23:14:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: Problem with line buffering and getc function on 1.7.33.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <a0c23290b3a8502552dcf149fbfa5f90 at mail dot kylheku dot com>
On 11/03/2016 22:57, Kaz Kylheku wrote:
On 11.03.2016 12:08, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
On 2016-03-11 13:16, Kaz Kylheku wrote:
On a Cygwin installation version 1.7.33-2(0.280/5/3), I encountered
an odd issue.
This is a 15-month old release which is no longer supported. Please
update to 2.4.1.
Do you mean, "Please update to 2.4.1, it is fixed there!"
or do you mean "You haven't done enough with that minimal
C repro case; please keep investigating against
the latest code?"
#2 please verify if the issue is still present in the last code.
We don't have the bandwith to check claims on older release.
on 2.4.1 the output is:
There is no benefit to me in reporting this issue
at all, since the workaround is acceptable and will
likely keep working indefinitely.
the scope should be to benefit others with the same problem...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple