Re: Don't I get /etc/profile with a fresh installation?

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 12:35 PM, Gerrit Haase wrote:
> How can I see all packages in Base category, I am in offline mode, and
> it shows me only all the packages which are present in my package
> folder.

I was of the understanding that the setup program used the setup.xz or
setup.bz2 file as the reference list of what is available rather than
the content of the mirror, so unless you created your own setup.bz2
rather than using the one from mirror you created your local repo
from, it should have listed everything, and flagged errors only at
install time after selections were made about missing packages.

Someone please correct me if I'm inaccurate here.

-- Erik