This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: build of coreutils fails with many many messages
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 07:03:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: build of coreutils fails with many many messages
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <59531E97-547C-48F8-9735-8F50C2741C87 at Denis-Excoffier dot org>
On 4/1/2016 2:18 AM, Denis Excoffier wrote:
I tried to build coreutils-8.25 with the latest cygwin (2.5.0-0.10 or 2.4.1-1)
and all the latest packages, and as 'configure' seems to pass ok, 'make'
fails with hundreds of lines of messages like below.
Please can someone reproduce this (Windows 7, 32bits)?
In file included from /usr/include/sys/signal.h:112:0,
/usr/include/cygwin/signal.h:178:3: error: unknown type name 'pthread_attr_t'
pthread_attr_t *sigev_notify_attributes; /* notification attributes */
This looks like the gnulib issue that I reported in
applying the fix from that thread to the gnulib tree in the coreutils
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple