This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.5.0-0.11
- From: Mark Geisert <mark at maxrnd dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 00:18:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.5.0-0.11
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 5702DCA7 dot 60605 at cygwin dot com> <5703531D dot 9070004 at maxrnd dot com> <570359FD dot 7010100 at cygwin dot com> <57035E62 dot 2050408 at maxrnd dot com>
Mark Geisert wrote:
Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
On 2016-04-05 00:54, Mark Geisert wrote:
When building in winsup/utils, I hit this:
I found that the generated winsup/utils/Makefile has
MINGW_CXX := i686-w64-mingw32-g++
even though I am building on 64-bit.
I can't reproduce this with git master. Are you sure you have both a clean
clone and a clean build directory?
I'm obtaining the source via setup-x86_64.exe, not git clone. Then going to the
download directory under /usr/src and doing 'cygport cygwin.cygport prep'. Then
setting up /oss tree like the FAQ suggests, with /oss/src symlinked to the right
level of the download tree. cd to /oss/build, configure and make like the FAQ
I'll try it with a git clone and report back.
I'm getting the same error. FYI this is with /oss tree per the FAQ with
/oss/src symlinked to root of the cloned tree, then building in /oss/build.
Do you have both i686-w64-mingw32-g++ and x86_64-w64-mingw32-g++ installed?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple