This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.5.0-0.11
- From: Ismail Donmez <ismail at i10z dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 10:51:11 +0300
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.5.0-0.11
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 5702DCA7 dot 60605 at cygwin dot com>
On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 12:29 AM, Yaakov Selkowitz <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hi Cygwin friends and users,
> Corinna just released a new Cygwin TEST version 2.5.0-0.11.
> If things are not going very wrong, this is basically what you'll
> get as 2.5.0-1 release (really, we mean it this time). Please, please test
> and report regressions.
This results in a very interesting regression for me. Running zsh in
login mode with zsh --login fails and turns out that it hangs at
/etc/zprofile line 56 which basically says:
I tried running the same command under zsh (without login mode) and
fair enough it works fine, so I went ahead and commented that line and
it now hangs at line 145:
and well it seems that running any subcommand inside a zsh script
seems to hang. I confirmed this with a script of mine which hung at a
Reverting back to cygwin1-20160330.dll did fix the issue for me. This
is on Win7 x64.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple