This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How can I try a newly build package locally?
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 22:16:38 -0400
- Subject: Re: How can I try a newly build package locally?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1459893529576-126009 dot post at n5 dot nabble dot com> <612665985 dot 20160406021237 at yandex dot ru> <5704497A dot 3050403 at junovagen dot se>
On 4/5/2016 7:26 PM, thoni56 wrote:
Repository I can probably understand ;-) but exactly what does "try
installing your pkg" mean? Do I just drop it in the repository? How is
the setup.ini generated so it includes my package?
Is a local temporary
dir (that you get when you install Cygwin) like a repository
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple