This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How can I try a newly build package locally?
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 08:24:11 +0300
- Subject: Re: How can I try a newly build package locally?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1459893529576-126009 dot post at n5 dot nabble dot com> <612665985 dot 20160406021237 at yandex dot ru> <5704497A dot 3050403 at junovagen dot se> <57047186 dot 6010800 at cornell dot edu>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Ken Brown!
> On 4/5/2016 7:26 PM, thoni56 wrote:
>> Repository I can probably understand ;-) but exactly what does "try
>> installing your pkg" mean? Do I just drop it in the repository? How is
>> the setup.ini generated so it includes my package?
Adding to that:
>> Is a local temporary
>> dir (that you get when you install Cygwin) like a repository
With best regards,
Wednesday, April 6, 2016 08:23:42
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple