This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mutt-1.6.0-1
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 10:59:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mutt-1.6.0-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 5703D3AD dot 4070505 at gmail dot com> <CAFo71_4QMTHT49ZKZ8+rB2d-OO=VE9u-mJo1f6waJPXD2Ku6sA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 05/04/2016 18:35, Ismail Donmez wrote:
On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 6:03 PM, Marco Atzeri <email@example.com> wrote:
New versions 1.6.0-1 of
is available in the Cygwin distribution:
Last upstream release. First 1.6.x
Thanks for the update! Could you maybe build it with slang? That way
mutt can support 256 colors.
I don't find anything in the mutt documentation that says
that 256 color requires slang.
Have you some reference ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple