This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cygwin support for building for Win CE
- From: "Nellis, Kenneth" <Kenneth dot Nellis at xerox dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 13:12:14 +0000
- Subject: cygwin support for building for Win CE
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Please let me know whether Cygwin offers any package support
for building native Windows CE binaries, specifically 5.0.
I tried i686-w64-mingw32-gcc, and it builds just fine for
regular Windows, but such binaries do not run under CE.
(I'm familiar with building for *nix; not so much Windows.)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple